BREEDER FEEDS vs LAYER FEEDS
What is the difference between Gallimax 21 Breeder Feed and Poultry Layer Feed?
• Breeder Feeds include nutrients for the development of the chick while Layer Feeds are for increasing lay.
• Breeder Feeds contain balanced calcium, phosphorus and Vitamin D for the proper shell hardness. Fertile eggs thick shells can be detrimental to a hatching chick. While Layer Feeds have higher calcium specs to have harder shelled eggs because table eggs need to be transported.
• Breeder Feed is enhanced with Vitamin E and Selemiun to improve reproductive function.
• Breeder Feed is fed to both broodcock and broaden while Layer Feed is recommended for hens only as some layer feeds are enhanced with egg laying female hormones (follicle stimulating hormone) which we don’t want to be given to the broodcocks.
Gallimax 21 Breeder Ration formulated for specialized physiological efficacy to enhance fertility and breeder potency.
Average body weight of broodcock must be 1.7 to 2.5 kg; broodhen must be 1.4 to 1.6 kg
Give 80-100g daily
BENEFITS OF GALLIMAX 21 BREEDER RATION
• More fertile egg production
• Higher hatchability
• Better chick quality
• Male potency
• Calm and relax behaviour
• Better productivity
• Stronger immune system
• Better blood circulation
• Improve egg shell quality
• Better skeletal structure integrity
• Low depletion rate
• Improve overall health condition
• Enhanced productivity and fertility