HOW TO DISINFECT YOUR FARM WITH DUALGUARD 20
Dualguard 20 is used to disinfect bacteria and H5N1 virus, Gumboro diseas virus, Foot and Mouth disease virus, floor, wall and equipment in the livestock farm, animal transport vehicle and mix in a disinfectant well.
Cleaning surface prior to disinfection mix Dualguard 20 with water in the ration as following:
- To disinfect bacteria – 1:200 (1 part of product per 200 parts of water)
- To disinfect Gumboro virus – 1:200 (1 part of product per 200 parts of water)
- To disinfect H5N1 virus – 1:200 (1 part of product per 200 parts of water)
- To disinfect Foot and Mouth disease virus – 1:100 (1 part of product per 100 parts of water).
Afterwards spray or pour on floor, wall and equipment and leave at least 10 minutes, then rinse off with water.
For disinfectant well – mix Dualguard 20 in the ratio 1:100 (1 part of product per 100 parts of water) for dipping shoes or wheel to move through. No need to rinse off. Disinfectant in well should be replaced every day.
**Safe around corded gamebirds, but avoid spraying it directly to the bird.
WARNING & PRECAUTION:
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eye, skin or inhalation.
- Must use with caution while spraying should be upwind.
- Wear rubber gloves, rubber boots and mask to protect direct contact on product while working.
- Do not drinking water, eat or smoke while using the product.
- When the product containers are empty clean the water 3 times before destroying or disposing.
- Do not pour remaining solvent or clean water containers, equipment and spray equipment into the river, canal, and public drain.
- Take a thorough shower, change your clothes, wash your clothes when work is complete.
SYMPTOMS OF POISONING:
- Inhalation: may cause irritation to the respiratory system
- Skin Contact: may cause irritation to skin
- Eye Contact: may cause irritation to the eyes
- Swallow: may cause irritation to gastrointestinal system
FIRST AID MEASURES:
- Inhalation – Take the patient to the better ventilation area.
- Skin Contact – Rinse off immediately with plenty of water. Take off all contaminated clothing immediately and thoroughly wash with soap and water.
- Eye contact – Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water until irritation relieve and consult with a physician if symptoms persists.
- Swallow – Do not induce vomiting. Drink plenty of water or milk to dilute. Take the patient to the physician immediately with the containers, label and packaging of Dualguard 20.
••Advice for the physician: Treat the patient according to the symptoms.